UPDATE MASK POLICY:
We are complying with CDC & MIOSHA guidelines regarding masks. Masks are no longer required in indoor places if you are fully vaccinated (2 weeks after vaccination).
You will see many new precautionary and sanitary procedures in place for the protection of our guests, stylists, and employees.
What to expect when you visit our salon:
WE NOW HAVE A SOCIALLY DISTANCED WAITING ROOM. CHECK IN AT THE front DESK. IF YOU PREFER TO WAIT IN YOUR CAR, CALL OR TEXT THE SALON AT 734-676-3456 WHEN YOU ARRIVE.
- IF YOU HAVE BEEN ILL OR AROUND SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN ILL, PLEASE WAIT 14 DAYS TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE YOUR TEMPERATURE CHECKED UPON ENTERING THE BUILDING. PLEASE BE PREPARED THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO SERVICE YOU WITH ANY SYMPTOMS OR A HIGH TEMPERATURE.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO THE SALON
- We now have a socially distanced waiting room. Check in at the desk. If you prefer to wait In your car, call or TEXT the salon at 734-676-3456 when you arrIve.
- Stylists and employees are following strict sanitation and disinfecting procedures all day long. These procedures include but are not limited to frequent hand washing, disinfecting chairs, styling stations, and tools, disinfecting door handles and knobs, restrooms, and all high touch areas. Capes and smocks are one-time use only, per client.
- There are no returns on retail items.